Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2019

           P.m.i
We have been learning about pests and
threats to the NZ environment. I read a
article called Possum Problem. Possums
are a pest that kill native birds and special
trees.

P.we're getting a pest free country because Craig Stu and
Robbie’s they made a trap that kill rats possum and stoats humanely.

M.it may be dangerous to young children and it killing god’s creations.


I.it is interesting how it kills the pests humanely.  The men had to keep trying to get the trap just right.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Ryder. I am Isabelle from St Mary’s School.
    I really liked how you did it on NZs pests.
    Maybe you could put in bracats what some words mean like humanely.
    Please visit my blog
    here

    Mā te wā
    Isabelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora. I am Jeremy from St Mary’s School.
    I really liked the way you discerided it.
    I learnt what p.m.i means.
    Maybe you could tell me more like how it kills them.
    Please visit my blog
    here

    Mā te wā
    Jeremy

    ReplyDelete